- Reduces corrosive damage to chrome plated wheels.
- Unlike water based lube, it is not corrosive to the TPMS.
- Safety – Allows the tire to seat to the tire manufacturer’s required lower pressure.
- Makes rotating the balancing dot to valve stems much easier.
- Easily seats the 3 piece wheels with deep barrel front hoops.
- Provides better control of bead “start and stop” during mounting.
- Out performs water or paste type products, it requires less lube and saves you money.
- Does not nullify nitrogen application like water based tire lube.
- A must for colder climates. Especially when water base lubricants and paste types have froze. Quick Seat Tire Lube does not freeze.
- No more torn beads, particularly on used tires where the bead areas have hardened.
- Great for use of Road Force Balancing when the tire needs rotated on the wheel. (match mark)
- The tire centers on the wheel more accurately for a good balance the first time.
- Moisture is the #1 cause for early TPMS failure. Never use water based tire lubes when the vehicle is equipped with TPMS sensors.
- No more wheel corrosion or bead leaks.
Is nitrogen in tires smoke and mirrors?? ABSOLUTELY NOT – here are some educational links on the benefits of nitrogen.
How Nitrogen is used in Nascar
Why Nitrogen is used in Aircraft Tires